What is a memory box?
What’s great about an online memory box is that it can last forever and can be shared and cherished by everyone. There is no need to worry about losing the memories or finding a safe place to keep your box. It will always be safe and secure in the online cloud. Plus, with Klokbox, it is easy to add, edit, and delete memories so that you can keep the memory box fresh and up-to-date.
Why give the gift of a memory box?
A memory box is a great way to keep family traditions alive, bring back all our childhood memories or recall special occasions. From a child’s first birthday to an anniversary celebration. A memory box is a place that helps preserve the memories of these important events. By giving the gift of a memory box, you are allowing your loved ones to enjoy the memories of their favourite times in life. There is no better gift you can give to someone you care about than a box full of amazing moments and inspirations!
What to include?
- Photos are a great way to capture a moment and make it timeless. Whether it’s an old photograph from a trip or a picture taken at a special event, these photos can be added to your memory box.
- Videos are another great way to document a moment in time. Record yourself sharing words of encouragement or happiness with the recipient. Maybe it’s a video of you two doing something fun together, or even a video of you telling them why you appreciate them.
- You could also digitalise notes, cards and letters filled with heartfelt messages that capture the moment.
It’s more than just a gift, it’s an expression of love and appreciation, personalize your memory box and get creative! No matter what you choose to add, the receiver will be sure to feel the warmth and thoughtfulness behind it.
How to make a memory box with Klokbox?
To get started we made it easier for you! Choose one of your favourite memories of a loved one and start typing in the box below and click “Klok It”. Don’t worry we are not sharing anything yet! Or Start Here:
- finish up the setup of your account by adding your phone number and email address.
- Attach a video, phone, document, or audio to the memory you already started typing.
- Click “Select a capsule” and “Create a capsule” to create your first-time capsule or memory box.
- Choose between Adult (Family and friends who own their own phone number). Minor (Underage kids who do not have their own phone number). Or Deceased (Loved one had already passed away).
- Add the receiver’s phone number and name – We will let them know you created a Time Capsule but nothing will be shared. Click “Klok” and done!
Check out our How To Guide section to learn more about your memory box and how to release your box.
Add more specific memories and sentimental items like photos with childhood friends or your parent’s wedding day video. The idea is to put everything you’ll never want to lose or forget about. It is a box made of beautiful sentiments and memories in one place.
“Time Goes On But Memories Stay Forever” – Pranita Adhikari